Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Hyundai i30 not supported
Hyundai i30 not supported

2595 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2015-01-13 23:03:47

•   Level 4   
    (125) points
    mkarisson
    2015-01-12 06:39:37
     Today I tried to scan a Hyundai I 30 with my maxidas ds 708 and maxi check pro both of which have latest updates
    A colleague of mine has a new maxi check pro that's not upgraded and was easily able to scan it 
    Makes me wonder have vehicles been removed 
    Support please weigh in

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-12 08:26:36 (Reply to:mkarisson)

check your region make sure is set to your country and not to where the vehicle is from.

•   Level 4   
    (125) points
    mkarisson
    2015-01-12 13:28:30 (Reply to:ede65)
     Yeah I tried all countries all regions even generic obd to no avail
    On both my tools 
    A work mate used his maxi check and was able to access steering angle sensor to reset the esp light 
    Yet my tools couldn't only difference if both of mine have been updated

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-12 18:19:18 (Reply to:mkarisson)

Yes this is exactly my fight with autel at this moment, they promissed this softwares
    will get fixed, at this very moment I am trying to get ford taken care off, once that is
    fixed I will tackle the rest, after the last couple of updates a lot of issues have been
    found with our tool, I thought they were intentionally but they said it was not and they
    are working to fix them soon. I have gather a lot of information from many different
    vehicle issues which I will be sending to support once I am 100% sure they are related
    to software and not certain speculations.

•   Level 4   
    (125) points
    mkarisson
    2015-01-13 02:16:42 (Reply to:ede65)
     It's good to know exactly what's going on rather than a generic explanation 
    Just today I successful in performing 2 complete ford PATS & key resetting 
    We the end user should be told exactly what our tools can & can't do 
    We pay for the machine and the software so just a bit of honesty is appreciated 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-13 23:03:47 (Reply to:mkarisson)

there hasnt been any pats issues on ford other than some prior to 2001 for some vehicles, ford has other issues but not with this functions. every single function on the tool is assumed to worked, the reason why is there, many times functions are reported not to work and they do, the reason why i am here, there has been a few bugs yes but also a certain level of experience and knowledge needs to be applied and instructions read  and followed or the functions will not work  this is not your case i want you to know that but its the case for some others. my 2 cents.
  Total1 Pages